Tuesday, January 08, 2008

Week 1 Day 6

What I have noticed 6 days after the Beta Peel is that I am not breaking out. Before the Peel I could feel bumps under my skin of zits just waiting to break free to the surface. I have also noticed that the existing zits on my skin are drying up. My pores appear to be smaller and skin smoother.

New Regiment

Day Time
• Obagi Gel Cleanser
• Toner (I am using Kiehls Calendula Toner cos I love it)
• Obagi Exforderm (Formulated with phytic acid, it exfoliates dead surface skin cells and aids in penetration of treatment ingredients in the System)
• Obagi Clear (Fade Cream 4% Hydroquinone)
• Sunscreen

Night Time
• Obagi Gel Cleanser
• Toner (I am using Kiehls Calendula Toner cos I love it)
• Obagi Clear (Fade Cream 4% Hydroquinone)
• Obagi NuDerm Blender fade Cream used in conjunction with Tretinin
• Tretinoin Cream - It's like Retin A - Stimulates renewal of healthy skin cells.

Quick word about my current regiment
I would not describe all the products in my current Obagi reginment as natural/organic by any stretch of the imagination. As a rule I prefer to use things that are naturally derived on my skin. In the case of my acne problem, I feel Obagi is the right short term treatment for me. After 16 -18 weeks, when my skin clears up and the acne is under control, I hope resume my natural routine. Even if I have occasional breakouts, there are a number of natural and organic solutions and formulations that will work perfectly.
It's just how you know when to go to the Doctor for antibiotics to treat an infection and when to use a home remedy.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home