Tuesday, January 08, 2008

Sunscreen My New BFF

In addition to frequent breakouts, my skin is blemished. It takes forever for the dark spots on my face to fade and before the batch from last weeks break out get a chance to heal I get another slew of break outs. Marsha, advised, warned and begged that I religiously use sunscreen SPF 30 or above everyday without fail. The best skincare regiment designed to fade dark spots will not be very effective if one continues to expose the dark areas to the sun. Sunscreen is a must. As long as there is a sun in the sky, regardless of season - Winter, Spring, Summer or Fall, you gotta use sunscreen.

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger V @ Locks-N-Motion said...

Wow, I learned something new. Thanks for the advice.

12:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've been told this to by my dermatologist. My main issue with sunscreen is it's a bit heavy, blocks my pores and causes my face to get oily throughout the day.

What brand Sunscreen are you using and how often do you put it on your face?

7:15 PM  
Blogger Funlayo said...

I use a generic oil-free sun screen by ulta go to www.ulta.com. They have a store near my house so I picked one up there. So far I'm pretty pleased with it.

8:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home