Saturday, January 05, 2008

Week 1 - 16 Weeks to beautiful Skin

Week 1
I am now 1 day post peel. My face is a little tight and Marsha has told me that there will be a lot of peeling and dryness for the next 3-5 days. She has given me some very mild cleansers and mositurizers to use during this time.
After the first week, I will begin a skincare program using Obagi products. They have a very aggressive skin care line that addresses issues of acne and discoloration. Even though Obagi is a little pricey it is known to be very effective. At this point in life, I feel it's better to pay the full price for something that will work than to nickle and dime myself buying a host of less expensive and less effective products
This program will address the breakout and accelerate the fading out of the dark spots. At the end of 16 weeks, I will have a smooth, youthful evened out skin tone.

I will be taking photos every week so you can keep up with my progress. Embarking on this new skincare regiment is not cheap, but it’s going to be worth it if I get the results I am hoping for.

Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger V @ Locks-N-Motion said...

I wish you luck. If I see that you are having great results, and the cream that I'm using is not working. I might have to give them a try. I long for beautiful skin.

3:06 PM  
Blogger PureHappyness said...

How does one turn 30 and start having acne problems? My skin has spontaneous breakouts and its driving me crazy! I've been to dermatologists that prescribe things that are too harsh for my sensitive skin. On my last visit, he prescribed a pill to take? I'm like I'm not taking a pill. I will definitely keep track of you and your journey and if your results are great I will give them a try. Thanks for sharing!

9:22 AM  
Blogger brunsli said...

Oh, I feel for you. I had great skin when I was 16, and now it's a mess. I'm sure your spa had advised you, but our phones can cause issues. Using a headset & cleaning the phones can make a big difference. I tried an Obaji product, but it was too harsh, and I have been meaning to take it back. I do hope they work for you though!

1:18 AM  
Blogger Blogger said...

Good luck with all these weeks to beautiful skin. Welcome to my blog titled almost like your post:
Beautiful Skin Blog
http://www.beautifulskinblog.com

11:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home