Saturday, June 16, 2007

Why I still band and Braid Before Washing

 

 


I think I can finally say that my hair is 98% locked so I can do with it as I please without fear of unraveling my locks.
I find that I enjoy a number of benefits by taking the time to braid and band my hair.
1. I can give my hair and scalp a really good wash when my hair is braided
2. It's easier to apply conditioner evenly throughout the locks
3, Hair dries faster
4. When hair dries and you unbraid, you get beautiful crinkly locks that lasts all week.
Posted by Picasa

Labels:

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What conditioner do you use? I wonder if I can use one... It's been a year. Guess I need to speak with my consultant....hhmmm

8:28 PM  
Blogger Funlayo said...

I Sometimes use Virgin Coconut Oil as a deep conditioner, I also use a Cholestorol conditioner.

11:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home