Monday, October 30, 2006

This is What I have Been Up to

I have been feverishly working on launching a line of natural bath and body products for the past couple of months. I thought our site would be online by Thanksgiving but that ain't gonna happen because there is still so much to do.
Starting a business is is an all consuming affair. It takes up all your time and emotions, but it's also very exciting. We are having a blast working on cool recipes for body butters and scrubs that are absolutely yummy and wholesome.
My new goal is to be open for business January 2007. So if I disappear for a few more weeks, just pray for me : )

Labels:

7 Comments:

Blogger Tequila Jackson Allen said...

I have checking in on you every now and then wondering what you been up I sure will keep you lifted up!

6:06 PM  
Blogger AFunkyKindaGlow said...

Hey I can't wait for my Shea hit!!
Good luck!

5:49 PM  
Blogger Ree-C said...

I look forward to your new products.

12:20 PM  
Blogger Creyole said...

Blessing to you and your new venture!

Hey, just wanted to make you all aware of my recent blog change. Also, can you please change my blog link to the following.

Name "Creyole" instead of LaChanda and
New blog site is http://creyole.blogspot.com
New Email Address: creyole@gmail.com

I know it's asking a bit much but please understnad it was a must!

Peace!

1:23 PM  
Blogger naturalmd said...

Funmi,
I love your hair. Thank you for documenting your hair journey - I am thinking about starting sisterlocks and have been a little concerned about the initial thin look. I live in the DC area - would you mind letting me know who your consultant who started your locks was and if they still maintain them? You can email me at cargcar@yahoo.com. Thanks so much and again your hair looks FABULOUS!!!

7:02 AM  
Blogger naturalmd said...

Funmi,
I love your hair. Thank you for documenting your hair journey - I am thinking about starting sisterlocks and have been a little concerned about the initial thin look. I live in the DC area - would you mind letting me know who your consultant who started your locks was and if they still maintain them? You can email me at cargcar@yahoo.com. Thanks so much and again your hair looks FABULOUS!!!

7:04 AM  
Blogger Funlayo said...

Hi Naturalandfree,

Thanks for your kind words. I highly recommend Uzuri braids in Washington DC. Very professional and friendly. Ask for Janice or Kai, they do great work. Their number is 202 291 1118

9:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home