Thursday, July 13, 2006

Life Begins at 40

It's my Birthday this week and I am taking time to reflect and give thanks to the Lord for all the challenges and blessings of the past year. Last year I celebrated my 40th Birthday. It was truly worth celebrating because life does begin at 40.
At age 40 I was finally expecting my second child after many years of trying. Here are some photos of my special day.

I was 4 months pregnant in this photo :)
 

 

The righteous will flourish like a palm tree, they will grow like a cedar of Lebanon; planted in the house of the Lord, they will flourish in the courts of our God. They will still bear fruit in old age, they will stay fresh and green, proclaiming, "The Lord is upright; he is my Rock, and there is no wickedness in him. Psalm 92:12-15 Posted by Picasa

2 Comments:

Blogger Goodnapps said...

Love and family is definitely something to cherish. Congratulations on receiving these beautiful gifts from God. You must be doing something right.

oh yeah, the pictures of all that gorgeous food is making me hungry.

8:19 AM  
Blogger Lyriq said...

Congratz! I wish you peace and blessings with your family. Tanya is right..that food looks rather tasty.

9:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home