Saturday, June 03, 2006

Race for the Cure 2006

We had great running weather today. It was a little overcast and drizzly but cool. Here I am getting ready to head to the Mall for the race. This is the second year I have participated in this Race and it is a really wonderful experience
 

After the race Brenda and I scooped up lots of goodies - Yogurts, smoothies, fruit bars, bananas and so many other good things. The thing I most look forward to at the end of the race are the scarves contributed by the Ford company. They are very pretty.
 

There were lots of sisters at the race sporting their natural do's. I wish I could have taken more pictures. Aren't they beautiful? They didn't have to worry about the drizzle and moisture in the air.
  Posted by Picasa

2 Comments:

Blogger brunsli said...

Good for you!

It's it great to have hair that so amenable to exercise?

3:24 PM  
Blogger Ree-C said...

My mom is a breast cancer survivor. That is great that you participated.

1:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home