Wednesday, May 17, 2006

The Cure for Dry locks

My hair feels so much better, since I washed and conditioned it. I think my locks were starving for deep moisture. I washed my hair with Jamaican Mango & Lime Tingle Shampoo (It really tingles) and left the condition on for 5 minutes in a hot steamy shower. This is the first time I have used conditioner on my Sl's for that length of time. I feared the conditioner would make my hair too soft and cause slippage. I didn't have any problem this time. My hair was very happy after the treatment. I think I am going to wash and condition every 2 weeks to keep my locks healthy. Posted by Picasa

2 Comments:

Blogger Creyole said...

Girl, those sisterlocks are so pretty. You wear them so well and I feel you on the time between washes. I'm averaging three weeks myself at the request of my consultant. She was so right because I can feel the difference in the speed of my locks locking.

12:00 AM  
Blogger Ziggy said...

Your locs are very beautiful.

2:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home