Tuesday, October 23, 2007

I Need a Hair Intervention!

I meant to post this about a month ago but I have been so busy. I still need help!!

I have been snipping my ends off for the past 6 weeks and if someone doesn't stop me or give me a good reason to stop, I will have very short locks. It's almost an obsessive compulsive behavior. I grab a pair of scissors and begin to snip the ends that seem just a little too thick. Before you know it I have 12 severed locks in the trash.

About 2 months ago, I had my locks colored from a light reddish brown to a deep brown. I don't think my locks reacted too kindly o the color job and within a couple of days they were looking droopy and lifeless. So I have been deep conditioning almost every week to give them a boost. I also noticed that my locks were bunching and the ends were thick and heavy. I can't stand to have lumpy and uneven locks so I grab the scissors to try and even things out.

Has anyone been thru this phase? How did you get over it?

Desperately Seeking Help!

4 Comments:

Blogger Lakia said...

Put your hands in the air, and step away from the scissors!

2:05 PM  
Blogger brunsli said...

I can't blame you, I did the same thing. But, the crazy ends that I snipped off came back, so I ended up with the same problem, just on a shorter lock.

There's no law saying you have to have long locks (and I just cut off about 2"), but if you do want long locks, you'll have to put down the scissors.

3:22 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Step away from the scissors!! I still have the "keep scissors away from hair" syndrome.

I do have some buds that are pretty big and I just might need to get the scissors out..who knows..

10:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I go through that periodically but as my hair is growing I am getting better about it. Stop cutting now (-: !!

11:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home